Hello there! Yes, I am here, and I admit that I haven't been on in a while. I'll probably keep updating though.
To answer your questions:
1. I started the story a loooong time ago when I had my wisdom teeth removed, so last April.
2. I like to go out on the back deck and write when it's nice outside. (fat chance with the weather here)
3. BOTH! Hot tea for late night math homework, coffee for the morning.
4. Well, I like smart people, and Hermione and Tom are two of the smartest characters in Harry Potter. I also love back stories, which made Tom Riddle an appealing character to write about. So, I combined all these things and just went for it, despite the problems in ironing out the time travel aspect.
5. If I Only Had a Heart is the only one I'm brave enough to post, so it is my favorite.
6. Hopefully I'll be doing a lot of writing; I have absolutely nothing else to do.
7. My favorite musical of all time has to be The Phantom of the Opera by Andrew Lloyd Webber. The story is one of the most tragically heart-breaking ones that I have ever come across, but the unique relationship between the Phantom and Christine is beautiful. Tragic characters are my favorite type, and the Phantom certainly has his share of tragedy, but the way that he still manages to fall in love with a human despite all of the evils that humanity has thrown at him is amazing, and his ability to feel remorse, regret, and sacrifice for a woman he loves is a special thing. It restores faith in the resilience of humanity, even if it is fiction. In addition, the actual musical score, with its grand, sweeping orchestral sounds and the tragic sound of the organ, is unmatched by any other modern musical in its beauty, in my opinion.