I was about to do all these important things, but then I got cold feet and opened HPFF and somehow ended up making my own MTA topic. Which is kind of exactly what happened a few weeks back with the blog thing.
Those of you interested in me have probably read my About Me page, if not you should know I'm a big fan of laughting. I do it a lot! (My family tells me they worry about it sometimes.)
To tell you something you don't yet know about me:
- I have a big room with this amazing ceiling. It's got winged-meremaid-babies with frootbawl on there heads coming out of it. (I'm serious, ti's one of those renaissance things).
- I barely watch TV, the only things I watch are: The Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother.
- There's a small forest right behind my house in which I once got lost, only to find that I had crossed a road and gotten into a totally different forest (one with a military base in it, that was kind of scary.)
- I can cycle from my house to my parent but I've got a flat tyre so now I have to take the bus.
- I'm addicted to chocolate and HPFF and I frequently combine both addictions. The combination is heavenly, you should try it!
- I like: knitting and crocheting, painting and drawing, reading and writing, baking and singing,
but I'm not a huge fan of cleaning.
- I've curently got 6 books on my nightstand, all of which I started to read and have yet to finish. (I don't know which one to finish first...)
- I somtimes wish I was a princess, dancing around in a big castle, wearing a pretty dress
I'm curious though, (those of you that recieved reviews from me know I'm always curious) how do you see me after this discribtion? I would like to know that.
Go ahead, tell me, I'm a Hufflepuff I can take a lot! Make me laugh!
Nice meeting you!